The Marauder 2 is an upgraded version of the X7R Marauder. A large LED has been added in the center of the head to enable an 800-meter spotlight beam, and 12 small LEDs circle the edge to create a 14,000-lumen floodlight beam. It has two switches on the body. The toggle switch at the middle is quick to select either spotlight or floodlight, while the upper rotary knob is intuitive to adjust brightness levels. Surrounding the rotary knob switch are indicators to reveal the brightness level, the battery level, and the charging status. The flashlight features a thermal sensor, a proximity sensor, and cooling fins to ensure safety in case of overheating and obstruction. Powered by a built-in 54Wh rechargeable battery pack, it enjoys an extended runtime and may serve as a power bank to charge other digital devices. Its upgraded USB-C charging port allows fast charging and reverse charging, and is shielded by a port cover resembling aperture blades. Mighty like a beast and small enough to fit in one hand, the Marauder 2 is a great help to searchers, rescuers, rangers, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Extremely powerful and flexible. Featuring an 800-meter spotlight beam from the central LED, and a 14000-lumen floodlight beam from 12 surrounding LEDs.
- A simple toggle switch to select either spotlight or floodlight; an intuitive rotary knob switch to turn on the light and circle through 7 output levels. (Note: Rotate the knob switch quickly over 90 degrees to unlock it.)
- Built-in 54Wh rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (three 3.6V 5000mAh 21700 batteries), ensuring up to 59 hours of runtime.
- Capable of 30W charging and 30W reverse charging. Only take 2.5 hours to fully charge. Able to charge a phone, a pad, or any device that uses a USB-C power source.
- Safest in its class as it has a thermal sensor, a proximity sensor, and cooling fins to protect against overheating and obstruction.
- The USB-C port itself is waterproof and it is shielded against dust by an aperture-blade-style port cover that can be opened and closed by twisting the tail cap.
- Silicone surface for a solid grip; hidden lanyard hole for portability; indicators to reveal brightness level, battery level, and charging status.
Beam Distance (ft): 2,624
Beam Distance (m): 800
Max. Performance (lumens): 14,000
Charge Type: USB-C Charging Cable
Powered By: Customized three 3.6V 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (built-in)
Light Intensity (candela): 160,000
Light Form: Floodlight and Spotlight
Lens / Reflector Type: Optical Lenses (12 TIR lenses and 1 converging lens)
Mode Operation: 3D Rotary Knob Switch and Toggle Switch
Form/Size Factor: Large Size (Deodorant Spray / Coke Can)
Series: Series Marauder (extreme performance)
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Drop Test: 1 Meter
Weight (g / oz): 750g / 26.5oz
Length (mm / in): 140mm / 5.51in
Head Diameter (mm / in): 79mm / 3.11in
Body Diameter (mm / in): 53mm / 2.09in
Light Source: High Performance Cool White LEDs
Packaging: Carton gift box
Use: Search & rescue; Self-defence; Car; Camping; Fishing; Household; General use; Climbing; Cave exploration; Outdoor activities; Law enforcement
In The Box: Marauder 2 (batteries built-in) x 1; 0.8-meter USB-C (C2C) Charging Cable x 1; Lanyard x 1; 30W USB-C power adapter x 1; User Manual x 1