Inspired by Nordic axe-making traditions, the Norden chopping axe N10 is ideal for one-handed use and for chopping & kindling tasks. The axe’s handle is made of fine crafted hickory wood giving the axe a natural look and feel. But it is also virtually unbreakable due to its innovative FiberComp™ over-strike protection.
The Norden N10 is made in Finland and combines durability with perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, and an ultra-sharp edge, to maximize your performance.
- Great general tool for chopping & kindling tasks on the yard and small construction projects around the house
- It's 35,5cm handle makes it ideal for easy one-handed use
- Safest, undetachable axe head and shaft connection
- High quality hickory wood handle with virtually unbreakable Fibercomp™ overstrike protection
- Carbon steel blades with anti-friction coating
- Coating prevents the blade from getting stuck and protects against rust & dirt
- Precision ground ultra-sharp cutting edge that stays sharp
- Protective blade cover included
- Made in Finland