Cook more, carry less. The Escape HS pot combines a collapsible silicone body that takes up takes up 53% less space in your pack with our hyper-conductive anodized base that speeds cook times by up to 30% - that means you eat sooner and cut fuel use. The lid doubles as a strainer and has silicone pads at its grip points to help avoid burns. Graduations molded into the silicone pot body make measuring easy, dual handles make handling easy and fold out of the way for travel. The frypan has a non-stick coating that reduces mess and fuss, and an efficient even-heating design, and everything nests together in a compact storage bag.
- Collapsible design shrinks to a 64 mm high disc for effortless packability.
- Garnet-hard, non-reactive, hard anodized, pot and fry pan bases coated with Teflon® with Radiance Technology heats meals 30% faster while providing truly exceptional non-stick performance, even-heating and resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Integrated straining holes in the lightweight, hard anodized lid make straining water simple while the silicone thumb pads insulate hands from the heat.
- Clever folding handle fry pan nests beneath pot.
- Dual bail handles make for easy handling and lock lid in place for transport