Our women’s specific Venture bags make your transition from warm to cool conditions easy with versatile ventilation options and superior Thermolite® insulation—particularly effective in wet conditions. Whether you hike through snow to sleep in alpine huts or camp out on a Zambezi rafting trip, the women’s specific Venture will deliver on technical performance.
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag.
- Anatomically shaped footbox for extra space.
- Our unique WaveLoft™ construction uses thick layers of Thermolite® insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions.
- Zip Coupling: Down and synthetic bags identified with our zip coupling symbol use a 165cm #5 YKK full-length zip which allows a unisex left-handed and women’s specific right-handed bag to pair together or bags with full-length #5 YKK zips on both sides like the Basecamp or Explore models.
- Strategically placed zips offer ventilation options and freedom of movement.
- Includes strong 70D compression sack.
Specifications (Regular | Long)
- Recommended User Height: up to 170 cm | up to 183 cm
- Packed dimensions: ø20 x 46 cm | ø23 x 50 cm
- Volume Compressed: 8.9 L | 11.5 L
- Compression sack volume (compressed): 14 to 4.5 L | 20 to 6.5 L
- Weight: 1380 gr | 1550 gr
- Internal Chest Circumference: 148 cm | 152 cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: 148 cm | 152 cm
- Internal Foot Circumference: 118 cm | 122 cm
- Comfort temperature: -5 °C
- Limit temperature: -12 °C
- Extreme temperature: -31 °C